Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hi...?



Today I'm hanging out in the comfiest dress I own and long underwear, watching football with my boyfriend, mentally prepping myself for the start of a new semester tomorrow. (By mentally prepping, I pretty much just mean vegging out.)  I'm still feeling slightly resentful towards our cat for scratching my face when he stepped on my head last night.  It's sunny outside and it doesn't look too cold; I've decided that I love North Carolina winters.  Later today I might write some stuff.  

I already have a few places to hang out and word vomit on the internet, but I wanted another one.  I want to use this blog to ease myself into feeling less self-conscious about my writing, my personal style, my photos, basically my creative pursuits in general.  Who knows what that will look like, but here I am. 

The title of this blog comes from "Ezekiel 7 and the Permanent Efficacy of Grace" by the Mountain Goats.  


No comments:

Post a Comment