Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Weather Warning

I woke up in really high spirits today.  It was one of those days where you feel so god damn efficient and productive that you think you're super-powered.  My good feelings were enough to get me through the first day back in class, which is always exhausting.  Interacting with people after three weeks of cats for company is intense at best, overwhelming at worst.  I was bracing myself for overwhelming, but today I actually felt all happy and eager to be on campus with all the other students again.

It snowed today.  Thus, my outfit was dictated by the only boots I can wear while rushing to and fro on campus while keeping my toes mostly dry.  


     









Top: Black Chandelier, Pants: ASOS Curve, Boots: Thrift

Version 2.0, all bundled up:


Jacket: Model Citizen, Scarf: Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment